Monday, September 22, 2008

How Ignorant!!

Can you believe the nerve of some people. It seems they think it's our responsibility to pick up their dogs poop. This is the second time in the last few weeks that a little bag of crap has been left on the boulevard in front of our house. I think it's someone that lives north of us but so far I don't know who. A neighbour! What pisses me off is that it is somebody that walks up and down the street regularly and probably says hello when you see them but drops bags of dog crap when your not out front. I have seen these little gifts in front of other house around our neighbourhood. So if you're this person do us all a favour, take your poop home and dispose of it in the proper manner.

3 comments:

Shammickite said...

That's disgusting!
I see the same thing at the reservoir... people will take a bag along and pick up the poop, but then just dump the bag anywhere along the path.
But in front of your house, that's a punishable offence... or it should be.
Ever thought of getting CCTV installed?

Jane Hards Photography said...

The last time I posted about the crap some people dump in the nature reserve I actually got emails from fellow islanders telling me not post images like this as it gives the town a bad name. That's the point name and shame. Some people just don't deserev this planet.

Anonymous said...

Ewww. What the heck!? You need to figure out who it is, then start taking the bags back to their house and dropping them back on their front lawn.