Thursday, August 7, 2008

Chairs

Don't these chairs look inviting? We spent each mornings sitting in them watching the ocean contemplating what we would do during the day. I like holidays that aren't structured, running around with that "must see list" is far too stressful. Don't get me wrong, we have things we want see, but, more often that not it's the places we find along the way that turn out to be the most memorable. I like to flaneur as the French say, stroll or wander around observing the city or place I'm visiting it gives me a whole different view.

4 comments:

Jane Hards Photography said...

Very inviting. Love the simplicity of the image.

Mo said...

They are very inviting, would love to sit and read a bookd in that chair.

EG CameraGirl said...

Yes, the chair DOES look inviting! Sounds like you had a lovely relaxing holiday. Just to visit the ocean is a big enough reason to travel to Nova Scotia!

Unknown said...

I allways loved those chairs! Perfect design for a porch!
The sharpness of your photos is amazing!